Sunday, October 06, 2013

Another camera

I've been checking out Craigslist for a camera. The Nikon Coolpix that I had doesn;t work any more.
I found out the hard way that you shouldn't carry a point and shoot camera in your jeans pocket. Some how it got turned on and when the lens tried to extend it broke something so now it is scrap.
I did find someone wanting to sale two Canon Powershot A840 for $18.00 each. He said they both were in working order.  So I went over to Wesley Chapel some 25 miles to get them.  I asked how he could sell at that price when the stores they are selling for around $100.00. He things that have been returned,factory defects and estate sales. These were just the camera's without the acessories. He showed me they worked so I took both of them. One is good and the other one the preview button doesn't work but it takes good photos. So now I have a spare.
Of course yesterday was the all day watching college football day.
Here is the small,but crowded restaurant where we eat on sundays after church.
Nancy is doing about the same,but she is trying harder.
Thanks for stopping by and have a grat day. 

 

No comments: