Friday, September 13, 2013

What "another problem"

After being at the National Forest Campground on Lake Sinclair for a week it was time to move on.
                                     
There was one lone fisherman that I saw on the lake yesterday morning.
I wanted to fill up the motorhome in Milledgeville because looking at Gasbuddy it had some of the cheapest gas in the state.  I stopped at the kroger and with the kroger card it was 3.05 a gallon for the 87 octane which I use in the motorhome.
Some hour and a half we were parked in my brother Nick's yard. We will be here a few days visiting again. As always no plans on how long we will be staying. Oh,as things have been going this trip. Before going into their house Nancy turned on the back air conditioner and upon returning some hours later Nancy walks to the back bedroom and yells "Joe" come here.  I never like it when she does it that way.  I go back to see we have a waterfall coming from the air condition and onto an already soaked bed.  So as been happening this trip,another stop another problem.
Guess what I will be doing today?

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Jim and Judy said...

Hope the A/C problem turns out to be minor.

We are at the ACOE CG on Lake Hartwell for the next three days. It is about 5 miles from Clemson SC off I85