Friday, August 09, 2013

Rain

Yesterday was another day of rain most of the day with a break in the rain through out the day.
After Nancy had her shower and was ready it was time to dump the tanks and it was one of those breaks in the rain. So we put brought the slides in and let the levelers up and off to the dump. Before I could finish the rain started again and I got a little wet.
Back to our site it was leveling up again and putting the slides back out.

With the weather like it was I settled in and watched the PGA Championship Golf the rest of the day.  I have never been a golfer but I enjoy watching it.  Besides what else is worth watching on tv these days?
Nancy did prepare a really good pork chop dinner which both of us eat more than we should have.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 

No comments: