Friday, July 26, 2013

Moving Day

Yesterday I checked the air in the tires of the motorhome and filled them to specs.  Then a few other things in preparation for todays move.  Jackie had hot dogs and fries,so that was good for me since that is one of my favorites. Nancy and I watched Mission Impossible III on the tv last night. It was a good action packed movie. We don't go to the movie theater very often.
Today we will be moving to Lexington to visit Vicki for a few days.  She talked to the lady in charge where she lives and got the ok to park our motorhome on the premises.  I will have to check it out to see if it will fit and if I can get the motorhome in the spot.
We have had a very good time here visiting with Jacke,Chris and Tyler.  We thank you so much Jackie.

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog and have a great day 

No comments: