Thursday, May 30, 2013

Warner Robins,Georgia

We took our time getting ready yesterday as we only had about 120 miles to go to my brothers house. I took route 41 north out of the park.
41 is a nice two lane road and a good break from the interstate road. Sometimes on these roads you will see things and most of the time you have the beautiful scenery to look at. Of course Nancy doesn't like for me to take my eyes off the road.
I do get a look every once in a while though.
Open fields,two lane road,rail road tracks and another field with something planted and growing. You got to admit it looks better than the interstate road. But I know you are in a hurry to get some place.
Ok then here is your road with the billboards and big trucks blowing by. I still like the open fields.  I sometime do have to get on the interstate and time to get off route 41 because it was going to far east of my destination.
We did make it safe and sound to Warner Robins where my brother lives. As usual in a couple of hours we was eating. They asked us if we would like pizza and we said sure. Hey wednesday is usually our pizza day anyway so that worked out just fine


 

4 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Keith Johnson said...

Interesting! Great pics. Georgia has some great camping locations and destinations to visit.

Keith
Stoltzfus RV Blog

Jim and Judy said...

Welcome back to Middle GA. Judy and I are at Lake Sinclair getting the house ready for the closing next Friday.

Unknown said...

Excellent post! I must thank you for this informative read. I hope you will post again soon.
Kind regard
Wire Harness Manufacturers