Sunday, May 26, 2013

Things forgotten

Well we did get on the road thursday. We had a late start,I'm talking real late. I took the motorhome over to the Wa Wa gas store to fill up. Sherry and Nancy followed me in the car so we could hook up the car in the Home Depot lot which has more room to do that. Sherry and I hooked up the car and went inside,where Nancy said "I gorgot to pack our medicine". So here we go with the motorhome car in tow back into the park. So we left around 4:00pm. I drove to Live Oak,because I was wanting to stop and eat at Ken's BBQ. We ate there last year and it was very good.
The refrigerator which was working went on the blink. It works on electric and not gas. I think it may not have air circulating on the coils. We have found out in the past couple of days there are some thing that we forgot to put in the motorhome. Oh well we'll just have to do without them.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  

1 comment:

Jim and Judy said...

How does that song go.. "On The Road Again". Safe Travels