Monday, May 06, 2013

Just messing around

Friday Nancy and I went back to Sam's Club so Nancy could do some more walking. Then from there it was to Walmart to get a few things. We didn't get very much. We have been trying to cut back on our buying and Nancy(she's the book keeper)says we are doing better.
Saturday I went over to the motorhome and disconnected the house batteries,  I'm going to have to buy two new batteries. I always buy them from Walmart but this time I'm getting them from Sams Club. I hope they last as long as the others did. Batteries just don't last very long if you discharge and and charge them very many times. I know the 6 volt golf cart batteries would maybe last longer but I've been satisfied with the 12 volt.
I see where our friends Jim and Judy Maddox have sold their house and now will be fulltimers. I wish them all the happiness,they are a couple of nice people. 
Thanks for stopping by and have yourself a great day.
 

No comments: