Monday, April 08, 2013

Mice

Well one more game and the NCAA Tournament is over.  I don't think anyone got the bracket filled out right other than maybe Louisville being the national champs. We will have to wait until tonight to find that out.
I had some trouble with mice in my motorhome. They chewed some wiring in behind the refrigerator. So upon reading what is suppose to keep them away. I put out bounce dryer sheets and also some irish spring soap. I've had these two things out for a week and so far no evidence of anymore mice around. They didn't chew the wiring so much that I can't repair it in a short time. I just hope they haven't done any damage that I can not see. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
  

1 comment:

Jim and Judy said...

Joe,
I have also heard that moth balls placed in sheer stockings and put in the suspected location will keep them and other rodents away.