Saturday, April 27, 2013

Just doing

Yesterday was the usual day of stocking the bird feeder and watering the flowers. The birds and squirrels are happy to be getting a full load of the seeds from Ace Hardware.
I made up a few more led panel lights by putting the right base on them. I was dissapointed that two of the ten lights I ordered did not light up.
Then Nancy and I went to Walmart to get a very few groceries. While walking around we sample some Tyson Chicken Nuggets and a smiley potato from a demonstrator in the store. The chicken nuggets were good.
On the way home we had a Wendy's burger and chicken sandwich. Nancy had a salad and I had the fries. We had a senior drink which was free.
The evening ending with Nancy reading a book on her tablet and I did the tv and computer thing. Another more or less relaxing day.  Nancy did her walking better and she is getting stronger,but she has her up and down days.
Here it is another weekend,it seems like they come every couple of days. When you have to work the weekends take forever coming.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.    

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

I put out bird feeders while gate guarding here in Huntsville TX. No birds ate out of them. So I spread the seeds on the ground, quite a different story. Guess these birds have bad table manners.