Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hanging around

Sorry,so long not posting.  Nancy did go to see the cardiologist and he was surprised to see her?  It seems as though there was a mix up in her sheduling. When she was supposed to have her cardiac catheterization and that was called off,being as efficient as they are they had the appointment for a three week follow up before they did the procedure. So it is still a wait and see.
I myself went to the dermatologist to get checked over since it has been around five years that I had a skin cancer on my back removed. The  dermatologist found a couple of place that looked like he should take a biopsy which he did.
Today I took Nancy to Great Clips for a long overdue haircut.  Other then that we are just hanging around rather loosely.

Thanks for stopping by and have yourself a great day.

No comments: