Monday, January 14, 2013

Hanging around

Saturday wasn't a very good day. We went to the Royal Super Buffet friday evening for dinner and I piged out. The result was not a good feeling friday night and saturday. I didn't even feel like having my usual big breakfast saturday morning. I did watch some college basketball games. Some were great others not so good.
It was Nancys turn and she had a bad night saturday which lasted her all day yesterday. She still is not feeling well and the doctors can't find anything wrong so they can't help her anyway.  The doctors have tried all kinds of different medicines but her blood pressure is still high,so I guess that is the reason she doesn't feel good.  Mybe they will find something soon.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  

No comments: