Thursday, December 27, 2012

Rain and Post office

Well are you over Christmas or is it still lingering on?  Like now you may have to exchange that gift for the right size or for something all together different. Maybe go to the store and get all those things that are on a special discount. 
I had to get out and mail a couple of packages yesterday.
I knew we were to have a bad storm by watching morning weather report. As I was getting closer to the post office I could see the black clouds moving in and hoping I would make it before the rain hit.
As it happened the rain came before I got to the post office. Not to worry though we always have more than enough umbrellas handy. In the car at the house umbrellas everywhere. In fact we bought enough umbrellas incase someone visting us and it starts to rain when they are leaving we tell them to take an umbrella. So with one in hand off I went into the post office. One good thing is with a heavy rain there was no one in line.
We are having cold weather here today with the temp 42 this morning and only 63 for the day. Looks like another good day to catch up on the inside chores.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: