Monday, November 19, 2012

Weekend

Well dag nab it I didn't have a biscuit with my breakfast saturday. Nancy uaually has me a canned biscuit,but I forgot to buy some,so it was toast for breakfast. It still was good,but I sure would of like the biscuit better.
Saturday was no different from the last few that I have been having. It was another football day with the same result of the team I've been watching. Yeah this makes five in a row of losing. Oh basketball is here and I do like it better.
Sunday was one of those blah days for me. For some reason I just couldn't get to sleep saturday night and I felt the effects of it most of the day,up until the evening time after a short nap.
The days and nights are begining to be a little cooler here. So I guess the season is changing.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.    

No comments: