Saturday, November 17, 2012

One more test

Thursday Nancy felt the effects of the hiking we did at Brooker Creek,so I told her it would be the best to just rest a bit for the day. After not walking for so long you just can't pick up from where you leave off. It will take awhile to get back to the regular walking. Even when we rest there are things that have to be taken care of. Like our commode has been slow to fill up so I thought that is a simple solution. Just take the refill gizmo out and put a new one in. I did that and still slow water refill?  I took the water line loose a second time to check the valve and sure enough it was stopped up,huh. For some unknown reason the line has three valve in it. So I ended up just running a new line and one vavle.
Yesterday it was another test for Nancy. When the cardiologist told Nancy her test showed her heart ok. We asked why is the blood pressure staying so high. This was the reason for seeing him. He said one more test to check something.  So for the time being there is no answer for the high blood pressure. What do you do when three different doctors say,I don't know?
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 
 

No comments: