Thursday, October 04, 2012

Rain

Well we sure have been having the rain. Tuesday and wednesday it we rain on and off most of the days.  Rain,I should have said storms because they we real gully washers.  It slacked off a little tuesday and I was able to run out long enough to cut a couple of small tress in the back. I'll have to get you a photo of the back so you can see what a forest we are backed up against.  The rest of the time I've had to find projects inside out of the rain.
I recaulked the bottome of the shower. Also where we've had a large aloe plant in a pot on the tongue of the park model,I took the plant off and put a round table across the tongue. It does look a little better.
Nancy has to go back to the doctor tomorrow and I'm sure he will try a different medicine since the one he gave her is not working.
Thanks for looking in on us and have a great day.

No comments: