Friday, September 14, 2012

Short Day

After a good night rest at the Walmart south of  Atlanta on I-75 exit 224. we were on the road again yesterday.  With around 75-80 miles to our next stop I took I-75 for this short distance. I stopped at the rest area just before getting on route 475 that by passes Macon we had a small lunch.  We also had a walk around the picnic area. Then I dumped the holding tanks.
We arrived at my brother Nick's where I unhooked the car and parked the motorhome in his yard. After a short time talking Joan had supper ready. We had ham,corn,beans,peas,mashed potatoes and rolls all of which tasted really good. The rest of the evening we talked and from time to time one of us would drift off for a short nap. A good day and evening for us.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: