Thursday, September 06, 2012

Old Cars

Yesterday we went to pigeon Forge to get a couple of things for the motorhome. But first we dropped off Nancy's medicine bottle to get it refilled. Then I went to Jimmys to get a window awining pull strap. He had one but like I told him his price was about $10.00 to much. Next was the tool place to get a couple of chain links for the safety chain when pulling the car.

   It was one of the many car shows in Pigeon Forge.
 
 
This had to be the big one for the season. There had to be close to 1000 of cars and trucks lined up and down the parkway.

 
Every kind and color you would want.
 
I used to have a Volkswagen like this. Mine was a blue and white that we enjoyed very much.
 
I told you it was a big car show. This one had a Nebraska license plate.
The owners are proud of their cars and some of them are for sale. People were looking at the cars and taking photos of them. No doubt they were thinking "I used to own one like that".
I hope you enjoy seeing the few I have for you here.
Thanks for stopping by.
I do wish you a great day.


No comments: