Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Going Somewhere

It isn't everyone that can take all day to drive 90 miles. But if you have the practice like we have its easy.
We got into the town of Etowah,Tennessee and had dinner at the Farmhouse Restaurant.
I know we would be staying near by so I searched the internet to see if the town had a restaurant that served country cookin.  So this was the one.  The food was good and so was the price.
I've been wanting to see what the Quinn Springs Campground in the Cherokee National Forest was like for sometime so yesterday was the day.
There are only 15 sites in the campground. No electric,two water spigots a bathhouse with flush toilets and hot showers. There were only two of the sites where my motorhome ould fit.
I took the trail up the hillside this morning while Nancy was getting ready.
I always like to get out in the hills whenever I get a chance. There is always things to see.
Wild flowers and the bees.
And more wild flowers.
I don't know where we will be at the end of this day.  I've got to decide because we are going to be leaving within the hour and I have not a clue in which direction.
Thanks for stopping by and do have a great day.








No comments: