Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Gators

Yesterday the only new thing is that I got a long overdue haircut. I don't have that much hair on top and at times I get to thinking maybe I should just get it all cut off.  Then I could take my electric razor and go over it every other day or so. That would save me the time of going to the barber and also a little money. I'll have to think a little more on that.
The last couple of days a couple of gators have been spotted swimming in the park lake. This one is about five feet long and looks well feed. A year or so I saw "the big one" out on the street. It is at least ten feet long and only has three feet to get around on. It must have been in a fight at one time or another. They start roaming the streets here in may during mating season going from the lake  that is behind us to the lake in front of the park.
I'm still doing a small amount of cleaning and the usual things around the house.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.

No comments: