Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Work?

Things are going slow around here. We've not been out to walk in a few days.
I was having problems with the 20amp breaker in the box outside. This breaker goes to the water heater so you can see how that would be a problem.
I thought I had repaired it in that the contacts were not making contact. I squeezed the contacts in but after a day the same thing happened. They have just been to hot and wouldn't hold back in. So yesterday I went to Home Depot for a new breaked and put it in.
Monday we went to Walmart to get our medicines to refill. As usual they for some reason can't get it ready until the next day. In all of our travels we can get the refills in 20 or 30 minutes. But here it always takes longer. I have no idea why?
I'm still enjoying watching the college bastball games in the evening.    

No comments: