Sunday, August 28, 2011

More Visiting

We did get Jackie and was back in a short time of 5 hours.  I drove the car mush faster than I do the motorhome.  We had a nice visit friday evening.  Saturday Callie and Jim came over from Princeton for the day. Don,Jim and I went to the flea market to walk and look around. Jim bought a dozen of leather gloves and I bought a Saber hunting knife that is made in the USA.  Nancy has been wanting me to get a knife for when we go walking in the woods She must think I'm Tarzan or a jungle man because she said if I needed to defend us in the woods at least the knife would be better than my hands.
Today Don and I traveled to Crum,West Virginia a 75 mile trip where he is the preacher.  After we came back home,Christine,Jackie's daught was there to take Jackie back home.   Peach,Don,Nancy and I went to Ginovanni's to eat. 
We had a very nice weekend.

No comments: