Sunday, August 07, 2011

Busy Day

Yesterday I made a trip to Sams Club in Bluefield to take my Garmin 1350 LMT gps back to trade it. I had a little problem with it and after some emails back and forth with Garmin support the said I should take it in and exchange it. From there I went to Jennings RV Parts department to buy a double light for over the table. Our original being 10 years old just wore plum out.  From there it was to Kroger to get orange juice. After getting back to the motorhome Nancy and Callie were waiting on me and said the were ready for an early dinner.  So off we went to The Texas Steak Roadhouse.  Callie wanted to buy us dinner and the kind guy that I am I said ok.  On the outside of the restaurant they had a nice looking picture of a  steak dinner and it was 2 for $20.00 so Nancy and I ordered that one. Now when that steak came it didn't look like the 3/4" steak that was one the picture,it was more like what I call a breakfast steak in that it was 1/4". We were dissapointed with it.  I guess it is the times that we are in now where everyone has to cut back.
From the steak house Callie needed to do some grocery shopping so we went to the local store where she likes to shop,Which is Grants Grocery.
After getting back to the motorhome I installed the new light that I bought earlier in the day and the remainder of the evening was relaxing and visiting.     

No comments: