Friday, February 18, 2011

To the Ophthalmologist

Yesterday Nancy went to the ophthalmologist to get her eyes checked.  When we had our glasses made the optometrist told her she she have her eyes checked because he saw some cataracts forming.  Upon the ophthalmologist checking he did say she had small cataracts but that they were of no issuse and he saw no need to do anything with her eyes.  He also told her to use eye drops because she had dry eyes and that may be most of her problems.  She was relieved to her that.
While Nancy was seeing about her eyes I got tired of sitting so I had to get up and out to do some walking.  I always carry my camera so I took some photos of whatever was around.

 The trees along the building of the Rowan Eye Center.
 Just like a new born babe this new leaf coming out is nice and red.
 Cut brush,to long left beside the road.
 Gopher turtle coming from a building next door.
 About the time the gopher turtle was close to his underground home it noticed me,so he stopped and posed for a picture.  That is until I moved then he mad a mad dash to get home.

No comments: