Saturday, December 11, 2010

We Missed You

Ah, the US Mail service. I ordered a solar charge controller for my small solar setup December,2 and have been tracking it by the tracking number for the last week. So yesterday morning I see it arrived in New Port Richey. I told Nancy that it will be here when the mail comes,not so. About a week ago the my service here to the park changed,the mail delivery person always brought our mail to the boxes that are in each street in the park. They informed the park that they no longer could do that. All the mail would be left in the office and the office people would have to put it in our boxes,which wasn't a problem for us.
Well I had to go to the office yesterday to see about something and they gave me a paper from the US Mail that said "sorry we missed you"huh whats this.
I will have to pick up the package today at the post office. I finally figured out what happened. That package couldn't come to my house because the new rule that the mail person no longer delivers to the boxes,they leave the mail at the office. They couldn't leave the package at the office because I have to sign for it.
Did that leave you as confused as it did me? Good,and how was your day.

No comments: