Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Falling Apart

I guess no need to post about how cold it is,because chances are you are much colder than we are.
Now the "falling apart" thing.  For some reason friday afternoon my left I stated to get bloody and by evening time the eye was all blood in the white part and is still the same this morning.  I was hoping that it would look better by now.  If that was not enough last week I strained my back some way,maybe hanging up the Christmas lights?  Well even though it was still a little sore I thought it was in pretty good shape,not so. Yesterday evening while getting in the flowers in preperation for the freezing weather I lifted and carried in a long pot of flowers and by the time I got inside I had to go down to my knees with the some of the worst pain that I have had. I crawled to the sofa and stayed there for some time before I could move.  Nancy asked if I wanted her to call and ambulance and I said no!  I hope it will eventually get better. 
So much about me,how are you doing?  Staying warm I hope.   

No comments: