Saturday, September 11, 2010

Did the laundry

Yesterday we did get to the laundromat to do the laundry.  While Nancy was busy doing the laundry I made a run to Home Depot for a new water filter.  I checked online to see which one I wanted so when I went to the store I told the guy the number.  They did have it and I was surprised the it was a $1.00 cheaper in the store.  This filter is a little different than the one I had in the it has a remote inside to let you know when the filter is due to be changed.  Oh this modern technology.
We then went to Walmart for a few things.   By that time it was getting a little late so we says we'll go to Southern Bites where we ate several times when we were here in June.
We found out when we arrived that Southern Bites was closed and by reading the note on the door that due to the economy that they could no longer stay open.  Things are still not looking real good with  places going out of business and people losing jobs.
After getting back home and setting up the water filter we just watched tv and relaxed the rest of the evening.

No comments: