Saturday, September 04, 2010

Big Week-End

We left The TVA Douglas Lake Campground around 12:00 yesterday.  I stopped at Krogers to fuel up the motorhome at a price of $2.32 with the Kroger card.  Thats the cheapest price in town.  From there we proceeded to Clabough's Campground.  When I was setting up the motorhome I came around the backside looking down at the ground and ran smack dab into the slideout hitting my head and almost knocking myself out.  I bent my glasses up and out of shape,but managed to straighten them up.
The rest of the family was coming in during the day except Don he had some sort of car problems and didn't get here until nightfall.
Today we well be visiting and later on we will be having our hot dogs and hamburgers grilled outside.  With the hot dogs and burgers we will have a few sides.  

No comments: