Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Work Day

Yesterday we were going to go to the laundromat to do the clothes but that didn't happen. The commode had been loose and rocking so I thought I would tighten it down a bit and it wouldn't tighten up.  So I took it up then I saw the problem,the flange was broken.  Thats when the work started. The flange and the section that goes down in the tank were all glued together.  After pulling,twisting and tuging for a while it finally came out.  I was lucky it wasn't glued to the holding tank,that part has a couple of rubber seals that the pipe slips into.  Don and I went to a couple of places before we found all we needed for the repair.  After a few hours and a lot of sweating I was finished.
Maybe we can do the laundry today.  That is the plan for today.      

No comments: