Sunday, August 29, 2010

Pigeon Forge

They were having a "Bass Tournament" this week end on Douglas Lake.  It is always a good turn out for these fishing tournaments.

If you come to Pigeon Forge in the "Great Smokie Mountains" you might want to take in one of the many shows that are in town. They have many to choose from.  Country Tonite is one of the good ones. 
Or maybe you would like to see the Titanic. I haven't been to this one so I can't comment on it.  Or maybe go to Dollywood and see several shows for one price.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been around Blogger for a while and have been catching up on your posts. I don't know why I don't visit this site, I really enjoy going along on your travels.

Sorry to hear about the kidney stone, my husband has had bouts with those, very painful. Hope you're back to normal and feeling great.

Will try and stay caught up here. God bless you both!