Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Not a good day

I got up yesterday morning with what I think is my kidneys acting up. Maybe a kidney stone?  Anyway we got ready and as usual our slow pace left around 11:00AM.
I would drive a while then had to stop.  I did this the whole day.
We had to stop one time for a major rain down pour. The streets in Charlotte looked like creeks.  After the rain I got on I-26 and a short distance we saw a five car pile up,no doubt due to the rain storm.
During our drive yesterday we saw the gas prices jumping up and down.

We did finaly get to the mountains and reach Ashville where we spent the night in another Walmart parking lot.  Most of the Walmarts are very good about letting us spend the night as long as we are parked out of the way of the main traffic. 

No comments: