Monday, March 29, 2010

You Guessed It

If you thought I would be watching basketball again yesterday you were right.  We are now set for the "Final Four" this week-end. 
We did go to church then came home to eat what was left over from saturday.  It was a good thing we didn't eat out yesterday because after we got home to eat it came a down pour that lasted all day long. Wasn;t a good day to be out at all. 
The weather is going to gradually get warm through the week and fell more like the Florida that we have come to know.  With the warming trend we will be able to do more of te things we like to do and with the basketball season coming to an end I won't be in front of the tv as much.
With the weather that we have had this season the time here has seemed so short and its not to long until we will hit the road again.  I hope my blog will be more interesting with more photos once we get on the road. I really like taking pictures,my camera is always in my pocket just waiting for that special "Kodak Moment".

No comments: