Friday, March 05, 2010

Virus

After complaints of a virus when clicking on the ads,I took off all the ads since I didn't know which one might have contained a virus.  After reading in the blogger help section it seems as though my blog was not the only one that had this problem.  Blogger help said to look  in the template to see if you could find anything that was not suppose to be there.  I did this and found a couple of things that I thought it might be so I deleted them and then looked at my blog.  It didn't change the looks of my blog so maybe I did find what was causing the problem.  If you do not have virus protection on your computer please get a good one so your computer will not be at risk.  A good one that is free is "AVG Free".   
Please do not let this problem keep you from clicking on ads when you visit  web pages on the internet,because this is the only way some of them have to make a small income for the time it takes to keep up a blog.

No comments: