Monday, February 08, 2010

Superbowl

What happened to the team that was supposed to win.  All you could hear was "the colts" and how good Peyton Manning is and that the Saints didn't have a chance.  I've watched my share of ballgames and as good as Peyton is it takes more than one person to win a game. I know there is a lot of if,and,buts after the game. Sometimes you've got to play the game and not listen to all the hype. 
I don't usually get up at 4:00am but this morning was not the usual morning. I like to watch the shuttles lift off and being this is the last night time lift off on schedule I wanted to see it.  I have seen a few and the night time is more spectacular. Above photo just before lift off,watching the NASA Channel. 
Another one with one minute to go.

And finally a view from New Port Richey holding the camera with shaky hands.  This is the third one I've seen at night time and I don't get tired of the view. I'm amazed even watching airplanes fly over. Everytime I hear one I've got to look up and watch it fly by.

My ear is hurting a little more and swollen so I guess its to the doctor I go.

No comments: