Saturday, January 02, 2010

Sunny and Cool


First I didn't have a good day watching the ballgames yesterday.  Being from West Virginia you can understand what I'm talking about.  The football team lost to Bobby Bowdens team and let him go out a winner. Then the basketball team really didn't show up for their game and was beaten bad. Enough of that.  In the photo above is a tree full of lemons. This little tree has the largest lemons you can fend anywhere.  Last year when they where still green I actually thought they were oranges. This year the tree is loaded down with lemons.  The lemons will make it through the cold spell,but down in Plant City they will have their work cut out in trying to keep the strawberries from freezing.
The only things that I have on the to do list is taking down the Christmas lights and watching more ballgames.
I wish you a very good day today.   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not a good day to be a Mountaineer :(