Monday, January 18, 2010

Good Day

Yesterday was our church day.  The preacher had a very good sermon.  After church we stopped and had dinner at Caposeys.  This is one of those small restaurants that looks like at one time was a house.  This place stays crowded.
After we ate and came home I sat around and watched the football playoffs.  If there was something else on I would not have watched the games.  I'm not one for watching professional sports.  To me they are over payed and most of them doesn't deliver on what they are payed to do. I read one time that a baseball player average around $20,000 for each time he was at bat that season.  That was even if he struck out. I just don't know how to figure that one out.
Well anyway today is going to be a fair day with the temp going up to 68°, but with some wind.  This is better than the resent cold spell that we had.

No comments: