Sunday, January 24, 2010

Flea Market


Nancy and Lena looking over the goods at the flea market.  As from the photo above you can see Earl and Lena did come over.  We sat around and talked for awhile when the go here.then we went to the flea market to spend some time. We looked at all the things they had. I didn't find anything that I couldn't do without and Nancy bought just a couple of things.  Lena and Earl also bought a few things. When we were finished at the flea market we stopped into the Perkins Restaurant to have dinner. The food was good but I thought it was somewhat over priced.  Earl and Lena stayed a little while longer after we got back to the house.
Today we went to church today with Sam and Carolyn. After church we had dinner at a new restaurant.  I ordered steak and eggs. This was supposed to be sirloin steak but when it came I looked at it and knew it was not sirloin.  I cut into it and tryed to chew a piece but it was to tuff.  I told the waitress that it was a flank steak and not a sirloin.  I didn't have to pay for it,so my dinner today was not steak and eggs,it was dissapointment instead.       

No comments: