Sunday, January 03, 2010

Busy Day


Yesterday was a busy day. Rudy(my neighbor)and I did some clearing behind our places. We cut trees and scrubs most of the day. It looks a little better but we still have quite a bit more clearing to go.  Not to bad though for a day that was suppose to be another ballgame day for me.  Never the less I still got to watch a good game or two.
The weather is not co-operating with Florida.  We are not suppose to have 37 degrees like we did last night.  On top of that for the next week it is only going to be in the high 50's. It still beats all the snow and the temps up north.
I failed to mention that our good friends from our town are down here renting a cottage for a couple of months. We have known Sam and Carolyn Opauski for many,many years. It is good having them here.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you guys miss the 24 degree temperatures that we're having here in the day time! Brrrrr.....