Thursday, December 10, 2009

Stormy Rain

Yesterday,was walking around in the park.  I also had to make a part for the motorhome bay door.  I was going to use my sabre saw which is still in the motorhome. When I started to open the bay door the lever came out but the door didn't open. This is not the first or second time that this has happened. The small trigger to open the door is made of cheap metal and they break over time.  I have been making the replacement part out of aluminum. I will replace all of them this winter and maybe everything will be alright.
Yesterday we had baked spaghetti from "Hungey Howies" It was a special price of $3.99 with bread.  It was a small,I mean small serving.  They bread was larger than the spaghetti.
Today it is stormy weather,with rain and blowing wind.  Looks lik a good tv or computer day.

No comments: