Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Back Home

We are back to our house after an enjoyable Christmas week-end.  We had a very nice visit and a very nice time with Sherry and the family.  Like always when there is food around we over do it with our eating.  It wasn't a surprise that we ate as much as we did.  At least I didn't gain any weight.  The trip down yesterday was on crowded I-75 but the traffic was moving along at a fast pace so there wasn't any traffic jams.  I drove a little faster than I normally do,but I wanted to keep up with the rest of the crowd. There were a few state police out and I guess they got their quota for the day.  The ones they caught must have really been going fast. Even though we got over the speed limit by a few miles we didn't pass too many cars up.
The temp got down to 40 degrees last night and is only going up to 60 today.

No comments: