Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Rain Rain

Well it looks like we may not leave today. Earlier this morning it looked as though we might be able to get on the road. It wasn't raining very much and had some breaks in the rain. But now it is really coming down steady. Its not a problem since we are not suppose to be anywhere at a certain time,but we do need to get going south and get everything set for the winter season.
I don't know how much running around Nick will want to do today.

Yesterday when I was talking about "Infolink" I said run your mouse over the words,I forgot a lot of people use the touchpad on their computer. I should have said cursor. The color of the words are red.


2:00 pm

Well Nick had to go up to Macon,even though it was still raining hard at times we made it there and back ok. The rain has let up now that we are back so I guess most of the storm "Ida"has passed by.




Here is a statue in Macon of someone. Looks like it may have been some Southern General.

No comments: