Sunday, August 09, 2009

Camp Copperhead

We had a very good quite night last night. I had a good wifi connection provided by Buffalo Wing. It is set up by Harbor-Link. They are providing free wifi at Buffalo Wings,some BP stations and are even on the transit bus system in Cinncinnati,Ohio. They have 650 of these in 43 states so far.

The West Virginia State Penitentiary was only a couple of blocks so we drove by and stopped this morning. Of course the Penitentiary closed up in 1995 so we were safe. I've heard of this place all my life and was glad to see it.
What is amazing is the Penitentiary is located right in the residential area. It is a huge structure. I had to stitch 8 photos to get it all in one picture. You can click on it to get a larger picture.
We are here in Camp Copperhead for the next week visiting our granddaugters and their family. We have no cell phone service and limited wifi.
Hey Verizon I found another dead zone.

No comments: