Saturday, August 08, 2009

9:30 am

We are still here at the Walmart. We will leave when Nancy gets ready and I've cleaned some on the motorhome.
We didn't have much sleep last night. They wanted me to park in the back where the trucks park. So with the truck noise. Also they are remodeling inside and we are parked where they are dumping the old shelves and drawers. I think the guys bringing the stuff out last wanted to see who could make the most noise throwing it in the dumpsters. Oh well it was a free place to park,so we can't complain to much.

5:30
Once again we didn't get an early start. Nancy got her hair cut before we really got on the road. We did get started but not really. Well first I went down a road about 8 miles and the road was closed so I had to double back and go another route. Now the next thing I loaded the GPS for a Walmart in Stuebunville,the dag-gone thing took me into a residential area,I ended up in a cul-de-sac. O'boy,I had to unhook the car back the motorhome,then rehook and get the heck out of there. Then looked for another Walmart and it wasn't where the GPS said it was.
Well anyway we are here in Moundsville at a Walmart for the night.
I guess thats life on the road.

No comments: