Monday, May 25, 2009

Where Are We?

Lets see now where are we indeed? Yesterday I was trying to decide where we could go. I searched and I looked and found a place to go so I told Nancy we will go there to see how it looked and if we liked it we might stay a couple of weeks. It was a US Forest Service Campground on a lake and it sounded good,but no hook ups,it did have water and a dump station which would have been enough for us. Then I said maybe we ought to stay in a Corp of Engineer Campground for a couple of days until we can check out the US Forest Campground to see if we liked it enough to stay for 2 weeks. While Nancy was getting ready I was still a little undecided I started looking and checking again. When Nancy was ready she says lets go to the campground. Oh no I says we're not going there,we're heading down to Sunset Beach South Carolina for at least 2 weeks. She says where is that. Its around 20 miles north of Myrtle Beach and I've given us 3 days to get there. I like to take my time and enjoy the trip. We stayed last night at the Simpsonville Walmart. Nancy tried calling her brother Don but could not get a hold of him so we will not get to see him.

No comments: