Monday, May 04, 2009

Oh My!

WOW,what a time I've been having. With my computer that is. It slowed down to a craw and then stopped working altogether. The screen froze up when I turned it on and then when the screen did like it was suppose to the keyboard wouldn't work. I took it in to get it checked and the tech tried it and it wouldn't connect to the internet. He said he couldn't even check it the way it was acting. So he tried to turn it off and it wouldn't turn off,so he says just to close it up and it would eventually go off. He says just guessing it might cost $300.00 to fix it. At that price and the screen now with 10 dead pixels I see a new laptop in my future.
Well anyway we were back over to visit with Mark and Sherry since she had the day off. Once again Mark Had a good meatloaf dinner with mashed potatoes,green beens and rolls.

No comments: