Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Light in Bedroom

Yesterday it was more of the same. Doing more things to the little place. It was getting an overhead light in the bedroom. With the walls and the wiring this wasn't going to be an easy job. Running wires in and old house is always a pain. So I took the easy way out. I went to Home Depot to see all the things they had That I could find to make my work easy. Well long story short,Nancy has an overhead light in the bedroom now. I put up one of those swag lights but,I did it a little different. I ran the wire down the wall to the plug in where I put another little contraption. Well it is actually a remote control light. Much like the remote you would use to open a garage door except this one turns the light on and off. It costs a little more to do it this way but saves time and work,so I chose this route this time. Now on to the next project.

No comments: