Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thank you Vets

Veterans Day-It seems as though the veterans don't get as much respect as they use to years ago. This is a shame because some are giving their lives as they did years ago. If you see a man or woman that is a vet today be sure to thank them and may this flag continue to fly high and proud.
Yesterday Nancy and I went to the doctor,we had scheduled a regular appointment but as it turned out both of use have come down with a virus of some kind. Nancy has had it for a week and I have had it for a few days,so we have to take the z-tab antibiotics for a week. This cough and sore throat is not much fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucy you to spend wintertime in Florida.My husbend and I we like to come there on the early spring in march-mai.
I don't know your town where it is, our place is in Lantana.
Have a nice time