Thursday, November 13, 2008

Getting Better

Yesterday morning was beautiful. It started with a little noise,looking out the window I saw it was Lou cleaning up one of the park models. This old guy stays busy most of the day.
On my way out of the park this Red Tail Hawk flew across in front of me and landed on top of the fifth wheel trailer. You can click on the picture and see that he had his eye on me.
Nancy and I got to feeling better so we went to this park to do a little walking.

This is a nice short walk along the river,with many camera shots along the way.

They have the pathway cleared nice and wide. We saw a raccoon but by the time I got to my camera and turned it on it was gone. It felt good to get out and walk in the wild again.




2 comments:

Brad Clements said...

What a great day, nice photo's...

Brad Clements said...
This comment has been removed by the author.