Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Valdosta,Georgia

After a good nights rest in the WalMart lot we bought a few things then headed north still on rt.129. We went thru some nice flat farm land and a couple of dairy farms. One large field with honey dew melons just lying out their rottening,what a waste.

After going thru some tall pines on each side of the road we were approaching Georgia.
I got on I-75 and in a short distance we were in Georgia. I stopped at the welcome center thinking that I would dump my tanks but they did not have a dump station. We picked up some pamphlet and a Georgia map. After eating a late lunch we were on our way. I pulled off on exit #11 and emptied the tanks at the Hess station,then drove the 7 miles to our grandsons(Jeremy)house. He has a large yard with an electric plug in.

No comments: