Thursday, May 01, 2008

Big 70

We've really been busy with Nancy going to therapy 3 times a week. We also bought a small park model here at Orchid Lake RV Resort. So trying to fix the old place up and moving out a bunch of stuff that was left behind by the previous owner. We park the motorhome close and taking some of the things out of it to use while we are here. Its really up in the air as to when we will hit the road with Nancy going to be on therapy for 2 months. With the price of gas and that going up each day it gets hard to be on the road. We are not rich people so we feel the increase quite a bit. The google ads have not been clicking only a small amount so I can't count on that to help hardly anything at all.
Oh the big 70 is for my birthday that I had yesterday. I guess I will be getting old in a few years.

1 comment:

Bill and Linda said...

Happy birthday Joe! I just turned 69 last month!

Good luck with the park model, sounds like a good idea to park it for awhile. We had a nice park model in Egg Harbor, WI but sold it when we moved to Florida 7 years ago. Wish we had kept it now!

We were hoping to go fulltime, but can't sell the condo here in Naples, FL so decided to stay put for now. We may still try if I don't get too old first!

I enjoy reading your daily journal.

Bill