Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Nancy's Therapy

Yesterday we went to the doctor for Nancy's follow up visit. He told us that the rotato cuff tear was pretty bad and he had to put 3 anchor screws in her joint and add some kind of stuff to keep her shoulder ball joint and socket from rubbing together. He also told her she would need at least 2 months of therapy,so I guess we will be staying here for a while. After seeing the doctor she had an hour of therapy,so last night her shoulder hurt a little more since she had to move it around. It will all be worth it if she has no more pain after the healing.
We went to the new Cracker Barrel Restaurant. I was dissapointed because I get the breakfast order of Uncle Herchel. They didn't have it on the menu. So I order something else in the breakfast line. When our food came out we didn't get it prepared the way we ordered it. The eggs were not fried enough and neither was the meat plus the meat had about a spoonful of grease on top of it. Needless to say I did talk to the manager and told him this was the first time visiting a Cracker Barrel that I complained about the food. I guess the cook needs a bit more training.

No comments: